Our volunteers are amazing. They give up their time for free to give something back and help to improve people’s lives and transform entire communities.
We are always looking for more volunteers to provide a helping hand and play a very important role in our work. After all, we couldn’t do it without you. We have a huge range of volunteering opportunities with something to suit everyone. You can make a difference by getting involved in a variety of areas and grow your skills, confidence and employability in the process.Being a volunteer offers many benefits:
- Enjoy helping others
- Develop your skills and confidence
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Gain experience to add to your CV
- Learn brand new skills that could open up new career possibilities
- Feel valued by your colleagues and the people you support.
Whatever time you can spare to volunteer, our dedicated Volunteer Services Manager will support you and help you find the area where your contribution will make the biggest difference.
If you’d like to volunteer or to find out more, please contact:
Tina Dalton, 178 Birmingham Road, West Bromich, B70 6QG