SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT
Full Time - 35 hours- Permanent
About the role:
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will lead and motivate the team around you, ensuring you are hands on and deliver an excellent service. The essence of this role is to provide care and support to older adults and help them to lead active and fulfilled lives. You need to be able to update and maintain records accurately and strong attention to detail is a must.
You should be someone who understands the importance of Safeguarding and health and safety. You should also be able to prioritise your workload and have a basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook.
Hillfield House is a residential service in the village of Stretton, close to Burton-on-Trent and provides care and support services to older adults who have a variety of needs, including those with dementia.
If you would like to read more about Hillfield House, please click here.
For our Senior Care roles, it is essential you have care experience and the qualifications to support this. Please read through the job description for further details.
We can offer you:
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- A generous package of terms and conditions, including:
- guaranteed contracted hours
- occupational sick pay
- additional holiday entitlement
- enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays and night shifts
- free DBS check and uniform
- A `refer a friend` £250 payment
Please read through the job description for more information.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.